Perrie Edwards has been left with burns on her arm and hand after her boiler blew up. The Little Mix singer shared a photo of her hand, which is covered in painful-looking blisters, on social media following the incident on Thursday.

“So today I had an accident… and be accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire,” she wrote. “The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on her hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper… nightmare. A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE! #StaySafeKids.”

by Gemma Strong